- Develop a solid understanding of the customer’s business, relevant applications and industry trends.
- Leverage internal resources to establish DuPont Nutrition and Health as an industry thought leader from both an application and marketing perspective
- Lead a successful team.
- Be a skilled communicator that can lead a core team and coordinate activities with external and internal stakeholders to reach common goals and drive the business forward.
- Network across a complex customer organization.
- Participate in local associations, trade organizations and industry team training programs.
- Four (4) year college degree in food science or business. (preferred) Or have a combination of education and directly related experience.
- Experience working with large food manufacturers who create and sell products across a variety of food applications and channels.
- Extensive technical marketing and/or product sales experience related to selling food ingredients.
- This position may require up to 50% travel based on territory and customer location.
DowDuPont (NYSE: DWDP) is a holding company comprised of The Dow Chemical Company and DuPont with the intent to form strong, independent, publicly traded companies in agriculture, materials science and specialty products sectors that will lead their respective industries through productive, science-based innovation to meet the needs of customers and help solve global challenges. For more information, please visit us at www.dow-dupont.com.
The positions represented by this job posting are aligned to one of the three divisions, Agriculture, Materials Science or Specialty Products, which are expected to separate from DowDuPont into stand-alone public companies. Information on the division alignment will be provided during the recruitment process.