Established agricultural services provider headquartered in Castroville, CA is seeking a strong accounting and operations professional to assume the position of Accounting/Office Manager. This is a full-time position offering a competitive salary and benefits package. Direct hire. Immediate consideration for qualified applicants!
Responsibilities to include but are not limited to the following:
· Prepare monthly financial reporting package.
· Daily management of accounting tasks, review and oversee A/R, A/P and daily sales information.
· Prepare and administer payroll thru Paychex payroll services.
· Accounts Receivable collections management
· Workers Compensation reporting and claim management
· HR Administration for new hires, vacation, leaves of absence, and regulatory agency compliance.
· Oversee Employee Benefit plan costs and features to include the company Health Insurance Plans, 401K, Aflac and other employee offerings.
· Develop controls to ensure transactional errors are identified in a timely manner.
· Analyze operating and financial results and interpret for interpretation to management and Board of Directors.
· Oversee Inventory calculation and valuation.
· Reconciliation of all Balance Sheet Accounts
· Manage cash flow and the use of the Company line of credit.
· Ensure all government and regulatory compliance with respects to permits, licensing and recordkeeping.
· Property and Equipment Acquisitions and Disposals Recordkeeping
· IT system management and maintenance oversight.
· Plan Company events and annual continuing education credits for technicians.
· Oversee the software transactional processes and effectiveness.
· Work with outside agencies to ensure cost savings for Insurance and other related required policies.
· Timely EDI reporting to all suppliers.
· A/R, A/P, payroll and records management for related entity.
· Prepare Annual Budget with associated variance reporting.
· Planning of Annual Meeting.
· Support General Manager and Board of Directors as needed.
Successful candidate will have the following skills, education and/or experience (a combination of same may be considered):
* Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting or related relevant subject
* Minimum five years in a senior accountant role
* Experience managing staff, scheduling, and administrative operations
* Ability to perform the above noted duties and responsibilities
* Familiar with agriculture operations (growing/crop protection/pest management, equipment, etc.)
* Must be honest, articulate, dependable, proactive, and flexible.
* Proficient in accounting software as well as in MS Office products including Word & Excel
AGFORCE, a Proformance Talent Group company, is authorized to source, prequalify and introduce candidates to its client for the above-noted position. Interested parties should submit resumes in MS Word or text format to firstname.lastname@example.org with position title listed in subject line. Please include anticipated compensation in body of e-mail. All inquiries are confidential and will not be shared without candidate's permission. We thank you in advance for your consideration.
Please note that only those candidates with qualifying skills will be contacted. If this opportunity sounds of interest but perhaps is not quite right for you, please go ahead and e-mail your resume confidentially. We always have new openings and will keep your resume on file for any that might be a good match for you in the future.
AGFORCE does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria. All candidates are afforded equal opportunity with respect to consideration, employment offers, compensation, benefits, training, transfer, and promotion without discrimination.