This position has oversight in Accounting for treasury support, management analytics, and payroll processes. Acts as the liaison to our IT Team coordinating the deployment of business software. Will lead the analysis and implementation of software tools within the Accounting and Human Resource divisions of the business, to include Kronos payroll reporting software, Grower Accounting and Power Business Intelligence packages. Will develop reports to meet needs within the department. Will assist other areas of the business in development and utilizing cost and productivity reporting. Will participate in guiding the adapting of Kaizen/Lean management principles.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development of new tools for reporting to owners
- Enhance Budget preparation process tools
- Enhance Monthly Variance Reporting
- Enhance Forecasting Tools
- Cost allocation and segment accounting participation
- Participate in the development of bonus rewards for the business and its' employees. (IWE)
- Develop reporting in a Power BI environment
- Kronos expert and report developer
- Oversee the development of labor reporting using Kronos
- Look for ways to guide the automation of the LCM process between Grower and Operation Accounting.
- Assist in five-year orchard forecasts
- ROI development, tracking and reporting
- Major maintenance budgets
- Cost per unit development
- Support special reporting requests of the CFO and Operations Controller
- Working with team to create a system of automation of IWE items.
- Lean training and Kaizen input as desired
Competitive Benefit Package which includes: Medical, Dental, Vision, Pharmacy Insurance, 401 K, Paid Vacation, Holiday Pay, and other benefits. EOE AA.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA); and 15 or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Accounting software; Payroll systems; and Microsoft Office software.
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) preferred, Lean Six Sigma Certification.
- Thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP). Knowledge of Statutory accounting principles.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Skills include Data analysis, lean manufacturing, project management