Corteva Agriscience™, Agriculture Division of DowDuPont™ is seeking an Administrative Assistant at the Indianapolis, Indiana location. The administrative assistant will support Eastern Cornbelt Commercial Unit Leader, US Crop Protections Marketing Team and the US Events Management in day tday tasks as listed below.
Provide Office Professional Support to Staff including (but not limited to):
- Meeting Planning (Input/Planning sessions, VIP customer tours, media events, etc.) including room reservations, catering and dinner reservations
- Trip reservations
- Day to day needs
- Miscellaneous office supply ordering
- Clearance for security/camera passes
- Literature and document filing for legal compliance
- Budget tracking
- Serve as key liaison between Corteva commercial management teams from both Johnston and Wilmington when activities occur in Indianapolis for these teams
- Key Pioneer Contact: Serve as key liaison for interaction between office professionals in Johnston and Pioneer customer service center in Tipton, IN for activities occurring at Indianapolis Global Business Center
- Assist Crop Protection Marketing Leader and marketing team in various marketing projects throughout the year
- Assist Event Team in preparation, management, and execution of various internal and external meetings. Meetings may be small or large, and support would be given to the events management team to conduct the events.
- Serve as promotional items focal point for marketing team by working with vendors and ordering items as necessary
- Provide presentation, logo, and graphics support by updating fact sheets and other sales collateral by utilizing PowerPoint presentations, etc
To be qualified for this role, you must possess the following:
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to provide quick turnaround on projects and to react quickly to changing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to perform quality work
- Ability to handle competing priorities
- High attention to detail
- Comfortable with accelerated deadlines and last minute assignments
- Effective team player
- Positive attitude, flexibility, and a professional work ethic
- Good organizational skills
- Excellent project implementation
- Assumes personal ownership and accountability for projects, goals, and outcomes
- independently plans and executes own work to ensure completion of individual objectives
- Must enjoy serving others with a positive, “Can Do” attitude
- Must have strong problem solving skills with ability to remain calm under pressure
- Excellent collaboration and influencing skills, ability to build relationships and work successfully with a variety of personalities across brands and geographies
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure and adjust work accordingly, often against tight deadlines and without continued direct supervision
- Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel capabilities and be able to perform complicated mail merge processes
- Experience with Concur Travel & Expense and Sharepoint is also preferred.
We are excited to announce that Corteva Agriscience™ is the name of the new Agriculture Division of DowDuPont™. We are bringing together DuPont Crop Protection, DuPont Pioneer and DowAgroSciences to create a market-shaping, standalone agriculture company with leading positions in seed technologies, crop protection and digital agriculture. We will work across the global agriculture value chain to create a more efficient food system.
At Corteva Agriscience™, we seek to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume. This means we will help rejuvenate the agricultural ecosystem to support people and the planet and to ensure progress for generations to come.
DowDuPont (NYSE: DWDP) is a holding company comprised of The Dow Chemical Company and DuPont with the intent to form strong, independent, publicly traded companies in agriculture, materials science and specialty products sectors that will lead their respective industries through productive, science-based innovation to meet the needs of customers and help solve global challenges. For more information, please visit us at www.dow-dupont.com.
The positions represented by this job posting are aligned to one of the three divisions, Agriculture, Materials Science or Specialty Products, which are expected to separate from DowDuPont into stand-alone public companies. Information on the division alignment will be provided during the recruitment process.