AGFORCE is seeking a part-time talented high energy Administrative (Recruiting) and Personal Assistant for their boutique talent acquisition and management search firm located in Salinas, CA. Hours are generally within 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, however, there is some flexibility on the hours and days. Position is eligible for paid holidays and PTO/Vacation (after meeting eligibility), and on-going professional training opportunities. Other perks and benefits may apply including quarterly bonuses based on personal performance and overall company profitability.
The Administrative (Recruiting) and Personal Assistant will efficiently and effectively provide administrative support to the company operations and to owner. Position will be responsible for general office tasks, presenting themselves professionally in person and on the phone, addressing issues with clients and jobseekers, providing excellent customer service, social media and performing other duties as assigned. This position will be headquartered in Salinas, CA, and will report to the owner.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
• Greet visitors with a smile and a handshake
• Manage incoming phone traffic as needed and with a professional demeanor. Take accurate and complete messages.
• Process employment verifications according to company policy and federal, state, and local regulations
• Process and enter candidate forms/applications by scanning and filing appropriately
• Data entry - Enter incoming resumes into ATS database
• Audit jobseeker resumes – both passive & active. Treat all information with the highest level of confidentiality
• Schedule interviews with candidates for open positions
• Continually meet with candidates who may be viable for future positions
• Screen, interview, prequalify and vet candidates for clients' active positions
• Post job ads and recruiting efforts to job boards and on social media
• Order office supplies once a month or as needed
• Manage incoming/outgoing electronic mail using MS Outlook and ATS
• Represent company in an ethical and professional manner in all interactions
• Promote company values -- Honesty, Fairness and Respect
• Inspire and promote teamwork and positive morale at all times
• Actively support all processes toward the achievement of company's objectives
• Perform other duties as assigned
Ideal candidate will have the following skills, education and/or experience:
• Bachelor's degree preferred but not a requirement.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in an office environment in an admin support role - preferably in agriculture related industry
• Excellent interpersonal skills including a professional and diplomatic demeanor
• Proficient using MS Office Suite such as Word, Excel, and Outlook. Familiarity with WordPress highly desirable.
• Advanced skill using the internet and social media is a requirement. Some marketing experience is a plus!
• Accurate and efficient data entry ability
• Very high level of organizational and time management skills
• Sense of urgency. Do it NOW attitude.
• Self-starter, proactive multi-tasker. Must be able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Excellent customer service skills in person and on the phone
• Operates with transparency, discretion and honesty
• Highest level of customer service.
• Fluency in English and Spanish desired but not a requirement
Someone extremely organized and deadline driven with a sense of urgency. Someone who understands that clients’ needs are imperative to a successful operation. Intuitive and self-motivated. Able to work independently which may mean often working alone. Successful individual will see what needs to be done and not require constant reminders. Follow-through and ability to provide status reports without owner having to ask. Excellent communication skills with discretion and sense of business etiquette. Not afraid of picking up the phone and calling people. Gift of gab is a must as well as a positive glass half full attitude. Further, someone who is willing to accept constructive suggestions and retain information reasonably is necessary. Must be honest and trustworthy.
AGFORCE is a locally owned boutique search and talent acquisition firm serving California and Arizona employers - specializing in the food and beverage industries and all related companies. Interested parties should submit resumes in MS Word or text format (not PDF please) to Careers@ProJobs4u.com with position title listed in subject line. Please include anticipated compensation in body of e-mail. All inquiries are confidential and resumes will not be shared without candidate's permission. We thank you in advance for your consideration. Please note that only those candidates with qualifying skills will be contacted. If this opportunity sounds of interest but perhaps is not quite right for you, please e-mail your resume confidentially and we will keep your resume on file for any openings that might be a good match for you in the future.