The Agricultural Supply Chain Manager will provide virtual consulting support to Business Units and Bottling Partners around the world to diagnose and solve specific problems of the agricultural supply chain of new categories ingredients. This role will work closely with the audit team and labs to ensure appropriate governance is in place to monitor performance of practices and processes of the agricultural supply chain of new categories ingredients.
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities
- Define and write global policies and requirements related to their subject matter expertise: agricultural supply chain practices, processes, quality and food safety related to TBC portfolio ingredients such as soy, coffee, tea, juices, milk
- Accountable and responsible for Coca- Cola technical requirements content for the agricultural supply chain of new categories ingredients
- Accountable and responsible for the agricultural supply chain of new categories ingredients
- Share best practices and wire together the system community of experts to raise our collective capability in this area of expertise
- Collaborates within all areas of the Technical function to maintain requirements, knowledge and training content
Education Requirements: Master’s Degree required, PhD preferred
Related Work Experience: 5-10 years of work experience in relevant related field.
- Deep expertise in the topic area
- Experience working within the supply chain of these type of ingredients.
- Provide virtual consulting support: Solve specific problems of the agricultural supply chain of new categories ingredients
- Collaborate internally: Ensure requirements remain current and reflect the latest thinking in this area of expertise
Our Growth Culture:
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us successful. Think about how you can bring this to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Keep seeking, never settle. Staying curious about what is outside, and two steps ahead inspires us to challenge the status quo. Having the courage to look and leap is the way we grow. Because asking “what if?” pushes us to the next level as people and as a company.
Make it happen. True empowerment is the result of taking responsibility. This means giving yourself permission to see it, say it and do it, and owning the outcomes. Because we move forward faster when we all take action.
Version 1.0, 2.0, 3.0
Push for progress, not perfection. There are very few overnight successes. Greatness is borne of many little victories (and failures). Share v 1.0, test it, and make it better. Then create the next version. Because the moment we think something is perfect, it will be obsolete.
Include, value and trust each other. We are smart alone but together we are genius. This means being inclusive, giving the benefit of the doubt and being responsible for each other. Because, for our company to thrive for the next 100+ years, smart isn’t enough. We need genius.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.