Ewing Agriculture Account Manager will handle the functions of the companies Agriculture customer relations, customer service, irrigation design, estimating and daily sales operations. Ewing Agriculture Account Managers provide expert irrigation design and advise to our customers in the most knowledgeable and professional manner possible. The Ewing Agriculture Account Manager will support the National Agriculture Irrigation Product Sales Manager's and the company's goals.
Agriculture Account Managers are responsible for the documentation, design and coordination of agriculture irrigation projects as defined by project goals established at the outset of a project. Agriculture Account Managers must have the ability to provide the bridge between creativity and the technical aspects of design and can demonstrate the ability to successfully implement great design that would improve customer relationships, as well as provide customer support. Additional requirements include completion of task and activities assigned in support of annual plans established by the National Agriculture Irrigation Product Sales Manager.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
Leadership and Communication
- Conduct yourself with professionalism in all communication with fellow employees, customers, vendors, management and Home Office staff.
- Attend and collaborate in company meetings
- Champion Ewing culture and commitment throughout all business activities.
- Communicate all operational and customers service issues with National Agriculture Irrigation Product Sales Manager
- Participate and represent Ewing in relevant regional organizations, associations and activities.
- Execute the annual sales plan in accordance with Ewing's strategic objectives under the direction of the National Agriculture Irrigation Product Sales Manager.
- Service, support and grow existing accounts and establish new accounts in your sales territory.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as Business Activity Log and monthly and annual sales workbooks.
- Conduct other duties as assigned by sales leadership.
- Actively participate in the Service Professional training program, by using Ewing's University, assessment process and Individual Development Plans (IDPs).
- Participate in regular performance reviews.
- Continually update your professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies, as determined in collaboration with the National Agriculture Irrigation Product Sales Manager.
- Obtain professional certifications through the Irrigation Association for Certified Irrigation Designer sprinkler and drip application also Certified Agriculture Irrigation Specialists. Timeline to be determined by the National Agriculture Irrigation Product Sales Manager.
- Perform and execute agriculture irrigation sales and design activities including:
- o Agricultural Irrigation Design
- Develop Agricultural irrigation plans from preliminary design through conceptual and final design, including construction detail plans using Irricad software or similar CAD systems.
- Apply Knowledge of appropriate irrigation applications and installations based on crop requirements.
- Present creative concepts, consistency and completeness in the preparation of technical documents to the client.
- Provide accurate and thorough project quotes.
- Provide technical advice, troubleshooting and product education.
- o Agricultural Irrigation Project Management
- Use of time management skills to complete and present project designs within two weeks of original field meeting.
- Attend job site meetings and monitor work sites to ensure client satisfaction and work quality.
- Punctuality and capable of working with deadlines.
- Execute effective client communications including project reviews, bids for additional work, and enhancement recommendations.
- Execute and attend branch marketing and business development events, including educational seminars and hands-on workshops, vendor product days, customer appreciation events, barbeques, etc., as directed by the National Agriculture Irrigation Product Sales Manager.
- Grow Revenue and associated profits of select assigned Ewing customers and prospects.
- Establish and maintain strong business relationships with customers, by conducting customer and prospect visits to achieve area sales objectives.
- Provide support for branches and all sales team members in serving customers and achieving sales objectives.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; and making recommendations to management.
- Meet or exceed customer and prospect activity goals.
- Responsible for growing Agriculture product category sales in assigned region or as designated by sales leadership.
Ewing offers competitive salaries, ongoing training opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Profit Sharing401(k) Employer Match
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Employer-Paid Life Insurance
- Employee Purchase Program
- Direct Deposit/Chase® Pay Card Plus Program
- Medical/Dental/Prescription/Vision Plans
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- College Savings 529 Program
- Counseling Services
- Scholarship Program
- ...and More
Ewing Irrigation & Landscape Supply is the largest family-owned supplier of landscape and water management products in the country, providing landscape, irrigation, sports fields and golf course professionals with the supplies they need to create healthy, sustainable environments.
Become an Industry Leader
With the excellent service provided by our nationwide network of employees, we've become a product distribution leader in the irrigation and landscape industry.
With you, we can continue our mission to helping shape the future of the landscape industry.
Apply today and grow with us.