Who We Are: Home of the original Bistro Bowl® complete meal salad, Southern California-based Ready Pac Foods, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bonduelle (BOND.PA), has been giving people the freedom to eat healthier for nearly 50 years. As a premier producer of convenience fresh foods and fresh cut produce and with processing facilities throughout the United States, Ready Pac Foods manufactures a complete range of products featuring fresh produce and protein under the company's Bistro®, Ready Snax®, Cool Cuts®, elevĀte™ and Fresh Prep'd™ brands. Offerings include fresh-cut salads, soup kits, wrap kits, fruits, vegetables and fresh snacking options available where consumers buy groceries and in restaurant chains across North America For more information, visit www.readypac.com or follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Bonduelle Fresh Americas is seeking a Sr. HR Business Partner who will bring exceptional talent to join its group of extraordinary professionals and play a key Human Resources role within a fast-paced manufacturing environment. With a "can-do" attitude and great sense of humor, the Sr. HR Business Partner is responsible for mentoring and positively influencing the HR team, developing and leading projects that accelerate key business objectives and strategies, providing support to the operations leadership teams and frontline workforce, and all while ensuring consistent, best-practice HR policies and programs across the facility.
What you will Do:
- Oversee without direct supervision the day to day operations of the HR team and manage escalated and complex employee relations issues across the scope of the employment life cycle, while balancing business needs with employee advocacy.
- Partner with the leadership team, supervisors and other staff to identify, strategize and implement improvements in all processes and procedures across the plant. Develop and implement cross-functional projects in line with core company and plant objectives.
- Evaluate and identify learning and training opportunities for leadership and frontline associates; develop training plans and implement training sessions to address gaps or for continuing/ongoing development to meet business needs.
- Directly oversee the Frontline Trainers and Frontline Onboarding Program to ensure effective orientation, retention and employee engagement from Day One.
- Develop frontline communication approaches and strategies in partnership with frontline leadership to ensure positive and proactive communications to hourly workforce. Support all employee engagement and recognition programs.
- Manage recruitment process for office staff positions.
- Support HR KPI deliverables through reporting and data analytics.
- And because you are living the HR dream - perform any and all other duties as assigned.