Sunset Valley Ag in Wasco, CA is looking for a business development agent in agriculture to join our strong team. We are located on 630 E Street. Wasco, CA 93280.
Our ideal candidate is a self-starter, punctual, and engaged.Do you have excellent interpersonal, and strong communication skills? Are you a motivated self-starter with a willingness to learn? If so, submit your resume and we will schedule an interview.
Grow your career with our company and become a profitable leader. We offer competitive compensation, tremendous growth and development opportunities, and a people-first work environment. Come grow with us!
Business Developer is an important role. Focusing on works to grow a company's profits through attracting new customers and by increasing the spend of existing customers. With the ultimate goal of building a successful Company .
To be successful in this role, you should use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you close the deal. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate services
- Customize solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Stay up-to-date with new services and new pricing/payment plans
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Understanding profits/loss performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- BSC degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Thank you. For more information about our business visit our website at www.sunsetvalleyag.com.
Sunset Valley Ag is an Equal Opportunity Employer and with opportunities for advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories.
***Please send all resumes to, firstname.lastname@example.org***