WHO WE ARE
AgReliant Genetics is a leader in seed research, production, and quality focused on providing trusted seed solutions that help farmers grow.
Created July 1, 2000 as a joint venture between two of the world’s largest independent seed companies, KWS and Limagrain, AgReliant Genetics is now one of the fastest growing independent seed companies in the industry, ranked as the third largest corn seed company in the U.S., and operates one of the largest research programs in North America.
At AgReliant Genetics we have a unique multi-brand strategy that gives farmers across the U.S. and in Canada access to our products, regardless of geographical location or operation size. Through our seed brands – AgriGold®, LG Seeds® and PRIDE Seeds® – and our digital ag platform Advantage Acre®, AgReliant Genetics demonstrates commitment to our vision by developing meaningful relationships, delivering valuable seed solutions, and providing an excellent customer experience.
OUR CULTURE & OUR PEOPLE
AgReliant Genetics is dedicated to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. At every level, our people are an essential part in maintaining our values and furthering our growth. We pursue individuals who demonstrate commitment, excellence, integrity, safety and innovation in their work.
At AgReliant Genetics you have the opportunity to be part of a culture where we value our employees’ passion and believe in giving people the space to navigate challenges, invent solutions and excel in a rewarding career.
You can learn more about AgReliant Genetics and our brands at agreliantgenetics.com or by following @AgReliant on Facebook and Twitter.
• Collaborate with the LG Seeds brand leadership to identify, on-board, continuously develop targeted LG Seeds STAR Partners through their usage of digital ag tools and align to achieve team growth targets
• Develop engaging learning content to help support the AgReliant and LG Seeds digital agriculture strategy and enhance learning opportunities through demonstration of features, advantages, and benefits appropriate for the season
• Work with the Digital Ag Lead and the Professional Development Team to implement annual training curriculum and collaborate in the creation of required training materials
• Assist in platform testing and provide programmatic feedback regarding digital platforms including Advantage Acre and other systems
• Help LG Seeds Sales Account Managers and Technical Team Agronomists develop confidence and competency using digital ag tools as part of the sales process with their targeted STAR Partner customers
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in business, agriculture, or related field
• Minimum two (2) years in-field professional experience with exposure to the assessment and development of successful sales and marketing behaviors
• Understanding of digital agriculture and the seed industry is a plus
• Ability to present and teach complex topics and messages in a style appropriate for the LG Seeds STAR Partner/seed dealer audiences
• Motivated by coaching and developing others through collaboration and the genuine establishment of trust
• Strong interpersonal and effective communication skills
• Ability to motivate and facilitate learning across diverse audiences through technology usage
• Strategic thinking and effective time management through the ability to prioritize tasks and ideas
• Weekly regional travel required, vehicle provided; some overnight
• Work conducted in classroom-style training settings, seed dealership locations, and home-office
• Ability to work required hours
• Ability to lift up to 25lbs
AgReliant Genetics, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value and openly welcome diversity at AgReliant. Diversity and inclusion is a key part of our strategy for long-term success.