On behalf of our client, a technology solutions company providing environmental monitoring and quality improvement solutions to fresh produce and food industries, we are seeking talented engineering, technology and/or maintenance candidates for an exciting cutting edge opportunity. This employer's solutions involve advanced sensors, wireless communications, cloud computing, and data analytics. Immediate consideration will be given to individual with technical knowledge and education in electronics, computer engineering, mechanical or industrial engineering, hands on experience and capabilities related to installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting, working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, good communication skills and customer interfacing. This is a full time position - direct hire - and eligible for benefits.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Install and test software and hardware for current and existing customers and provide operational training
- Troubleshoot issues and taking the necessary steps to resolve quickly to avoid customers downtimes
- Document issues and other customers’ requests via the bug tracking software and following through to make sure they are resolved and closed
- Maintain rapport with customers by examining complaints; identifying solutions; suggesting improved methods and techniques; recommending system improvements
- Contribute to team effort by performing other tasks as appropriate and/or necessary.
- Work with customers to support their daily operations
- Prepare documentations by preparing instructions, guidelines, training manuals
You will need to be a quick learner working closely with engineers and other colleagues in the company. Ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and abilities:
- Associate's degree in Engineering or related subject preferred or technical degree with equivalent experience.
- Ability to follow and read work instructions, prints, schematics, drawings, etc.
- Technical computer system (hardware & software) knowledge.
- Hands-on capability with electro-mechanical devices and systems, problem-solving.
- Strong verbal communication and writing skills.
- Self-motivated and self-directed, requiring minimal oversight to meet objectives and timelines.
- Ability to travel to support customer operations (US and Mexico)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools and Mobile applications
- Able to pass a background check and drug screen.
- Experience working in the Ag Tech industry preferred
- The physical demands described or implied within the responsibilities section of this job summary are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this position.
- Ability to effectively interact and communicate with co-workers, customers, and suppliers.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
AGFORCE, a Proformance Talent Group company, is authorized to source, prequalify and introduce candidates to its client for the above-noted full-time position. Interested parties should submit resumes in MS Word or text format (not PDF, please) to firstname.lastname@example.org with position title listed in subject line. Please include anticipated compensation or target salary/wage in body of e-mail. All inquiries are confidential and resumes will not be shared without candidate's permission. We thank you in advance for your consideration.
Please note that only those candidates with qualifying skills will be contacted. If this opportunity sounds of interest but perhaps is not quite right for you, please go ahead and e-mail your resume confidentially or fax to 831.417.2796. We always have new openings and will keep your resume on file for any that might be a good match for you in the future.
AGFORCE does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria. All candidates are afforded equal opportunity with respect to consideration, employment offers, compensation, benefits, training, transfer, and promotion without discrimination.