Exciting career opportunity with growth oriented fresh vegetable producer and food processor who is seeking a talented individual to join their leadership team in the role of Facilities Manager. This role will be headquartered in Hollister, California and offers a cohesive work environment and a full scope of benefits including health, dental, vision, paid vacation and more!.
Facilities Manager oversees maintenance and integrity of buildings and facilities
ABOUT THE POSITION
Key duties/responsibilities (to include but not limited to):
- Working with the Director of Operations and Maintenance Manager, will plan and schedule new installations and maintenance of existing landscaping, concrete, and buildings.
- Oversight of preventive maintenance on heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration (HVAC/R) systems (example: replacing evaporative cooler pads, belts, pumps, air filters, etc.)
- Oversight of Boiler PM’s
- Waste water management
- Arrange for purchase or rental of necessary materials, tools and equipment for Facilities projects.
- Interview prospective new Facilities Personnel and coordinate with HR on hiring.
- Manage the Facilities Supervisor, and with him, the activities of all current Facilities personnel.
- Ensure all Facilities Personnel are trained in awareness of food safety rules and official procedures for handling products.
- Ensure that all Facilities personnel comply with OSHA safety and health rules.
Please note the above description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Ideal candidate will have the following training, education and experience (a combination of same may be considered):
- Bachelor’s degree or 10 years progressive experience in facilities or maintenance.
- good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to efficiently receive instruction from supervisors as well as give instructions to team members
- Ability to effectively manage time and meet set targets and deadlines
- Knowledge of multi-phase compressors.
- Ability to Interpret Piping and Instrumentation Drawings
- Knowledge of the following:
- Liquid Recirculation Systems
- Evaporative Condensers
- Room Cooling & Freezing
- Screw Compressors
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) a plus
- CARO/CIRO training helpful
AGFORCE Search, a Proformance Talent Group company, is authorized to source, prequalify and introduce candidates to its client for the above-noted full-time position. Interested parties should submit resumes in MS Word or text format (not PDF, please) to firstname.lastname@example.org with position title listed in subject line. Please include anticipated compensation in body of e-mail. All inquiries are confidential and resumes will not be shared without candidate's permission. We thank you in advance for your consideration.
Please note that only those candidates with qualifying skills will be contacted. If this opportunity sounds of interest but perhaps is not quite right for you, please go ahead and submit your resume. We always have new openings and will keep your resume on file for any that might be a good match for you in the future.
AGFORCE does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria. All candidates are afforded equal opportunity with respect to consideration, employment offers, compensation, benefits, training, transfer, and promotion without discrimination.