Fast paced, dynamic agriculture company is seeking an Office/Payroll Manager to join their management team. On behalf of this highly respected and well-established employer, we are seeking individuals with strong payroll experience who enjoy a busy environment and wearing many hats. This employer employs between 200 and 300 full-time and seasonal employees. This position is a salaried position offering a competitive salary and benefits based in King City, California. Position is on hold but employer intends to hire first quarter of 2023.
You are a capable accountant with experience in the full-scope of bookkeeping duties which includes working with accounting software, entering invoices and checks, performing bank reconciliations, maintaining general ledger and posting journal entries, assisting with reviewing financial statements, as well as full-cycle agriculture payroll with some experience with Human Resource functions such as on-boarding/orientations.
Responsibilities to include (but are not limited to):
- Producing financial reports as requested
- Accurate invoice coding
- Financial Statements
- Investigating and resolving any irregularities or enquiries
- Performing on demand tasks including but not limited to paycheck replacements & job verifications
- Timecard entry (complete knowledge of Reg, OT, DT counting)
- Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable (digital and hard copy filing system)
- Payroll (w/piece rate), payroll taxes, wage attachment orders
- Employee Benefits Enrollment
- Employee File Maintenance
- Workers Compensation
- Fixed Assets
- DMV Registrations, Insurance
- Maintaining office supply inventory
Ideal candidate will have the ability to perform the above-mentioned responsibilities as well as have the following skills, attributes and experience (a combination of same may be considered):
- A positive, friendly attitude, and enjoy working with others.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Ability to prioritize and manage deadlines
- Payroll w/piece rate: Minimum of five years’ experience
- Desired Software Knowledge DataTech: FAMOUS; DataTrack; Microsoft Office Suite
- Bilingual/Biliterate: English/Spanish helpful but not required.
AGFORCE Search, a Proformance Talent Group company, is authorized to source, prequalify and introduce candidates to its client for the above-noted full-time position. Interested parties should submit resumes in MS Word or text format (not PDF, please) to firstname.lastname@example.org with position title listed in subject line. Please include anticipated compensation in body of e-mail. All inquiries are confidential and resumes will not be shared without candidate's permission. We thank you in advance for your consideration.
Please note that only those candidates with qualifying skills will be contacted. If this opportunity sounds of interest but perhaps is not quite right for you, we encourage you to submit your resume. We always have new openings and will keep your resume on file for any that might be a good match for you in the future.
AGFORCE does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria. All candidates are afforded equal opportunity with respect to consideration, employment offers, compensation, benefits, training, transfer, and promotion without discrimination.