Agricultural operation located on the Central Coast of California is seeking a driven, passionate and experienced operations professional to join their leadership team. Reporting directly to the General Manager, The Business Operations Manager will provide strategic planning and execution to enhance profitability, productivity, and efficiency throughout the company’s operations as well as carry out the plans and procedures of the partners of the company.
On this employer’s behalf we are accepting resumes for immediate consideration. This employer offers a competitive compensation package including health, dental, vision insurance, a retirement program, paid vacation, and the opportunity to work directly with the decision makers, make a measurable contribution, and share in this company’s growth and vision.
Responsibilities to include but are not limited to:
- Oversee day-to-day company operations, policies and procedures including finance/financial matters
- Define and implement operations strategy, structure, and processes
- P&L responsibilities
- Review budgets and assess departmental and staffing needs
- Prepare and review operational and management reports and communicate regularly with President/CEO and other management accordingly
- Ensure all regulatory compliance is met on a company, state and federal level
- Monitor performance to proactively identify efficiency issues and propose solutions
- Drive sustainable growth and lead outreach to business relations
- Maintain a working knowledge of all phases of operations
- Coordinate support to operations throughout the business
- Provide regular performance updates to the senior leadership team
Ideal candidate will have the ability to perform the above overview of the role in addition to having the following qualifications and/or skills:
- Proven track record as a team leader with an understanding of management practices in an agricultural operation
- Demonstrated project and budget management skills
- Strong business acumen with a broad understanding of fundamental business principles in agriculture
- Analytical problem-solving skills
- Ability to set overall strategy and drive process improvement
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to collaborate and build a consensus in a high-pressure environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel)
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, or a related field
- 10+ years supervisory experience in operations or related field
- Multi-team management experience
- Previous P&L responsibility preferred
AGFORCE Search, a Proformance Talent Group company, is authorized to source, prequalify and introduce candidates to its client for the above-noted full-time position. Interested parties should submit resumes in MS Word or text format (not PDF, please) to email@example.com with position title listed in subject line. Please include anticipated compensation in body of e-mail. All inquiries are confidential and resumes will not be shared without candidate's permission. We thank you in advance for your consideration. Please note that only those candidates with qualifying skills will be contacted. If this opportunity sounds of interest but perhaps is not quite right for you, please go ahead and submit your resume. We always have new openings and will keep your resume on file for any that might be a good match for you in the future.
AGFORCE does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria. All candidates are afforded equal opportunity with respect to consideration, employment offers, compensation, benefits, training, transfer, and promotion without discrimination.