Corteva Agriscience™ has an exciting opportunity for R&D Excellence Consultant. This position may reside in either Indianapolis, IN or Johnston, IA.
The purpose of this role is to deliver learning, development, and recognition programs to Global Research and Development (R&D) creating an impactful learning culture.
This is a project consultant role who will be primarily responsible for creating, implementing and leading programs which support the R&D Excellence Strategy and meet global R&D learning, development, and recognition needs.
Responsibilities for the successful incumbent will include but not limited to the following:
- Work with the RD Excellence team to drive R&D Excellence strategy in creating, implementing and sustaining learning, development, and recognition programs for Global R&D.
- Lead in designing and implementing programs from project conception to successful execution and measurement of impact.
- Construct training programs to meet the needs of multiple learning styles and audiences across global R&D.
- Ensure the delivery of high-impact, interactive and e-learning material to include formal and informal training sessions and leader-led sessions.
- Partners with R&D Leaders and Cross Functional Business Partners to identify learning, development, and recognition gaps then design and execute programs to support R&D Excellence Strategy while aligning with Global R&D needs.
- Develops and improve existing R&D learning and development processes.
- Partners with cross-functional learning colleagues to implement R&D learning and leverage corporate level learning initiatives as appropriate.
- Partner with R&D cross functional leads to develop guidance for R&D employees to identify and get the most out of appropriate knowledge sharing forums to meet their needs (example: Communities of Practice)
- With guidance from the R&D Excellence Leader, identify and track metrics to measure progress and impact of R&D Excellence strategy projects and initiatives.
- Communicate programs to global R&D community
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Agriculture or Science related field, Human Resources, or Communications
- Prefer project management experience (3 years or greater).
- Understanding of adult learning theories is preferred but not required.
- Strong relationship building, interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Solution oriented with desire evaluate and then implement programs to achieve greater impact and sustainability.
- Team oriented with desire to collaborate cross functional and within a team environment.
- Ability to build relationships at all levels.
- Good organization, prioritization and time-management skills in order to multi-task, ability to manage multiple programs simultaneously.
- Demonstrates a value for diversity.
- Demonstrates excellence in communicating, planning, net-working, organizing, influencing and resolving conflict.
- Demonstrates a bias for decision making, continuous improvement and agility.
Corteva Agriscience ™, the world's first dedicated agriculture start-up, serves to enrich the lives of those who produce and those who consume, ensuring progress for generations to come. Our employees fulfill this purpose everyday by building/participating in an inclusive culture where we encourage each other to stay curious, think differently, act boldly and do what's right for our customers, our co-workers, our partners and our planet. With over 20,000 team members from 130 countries, innovating in 140 world class R&D facilities, we have the resources, leadership heritage and partner ecosystem to make a meaningful impact now and into the future.