Blount International, Inc. has an exceptional Sales Operations Coordinator opportunity at our global headquarters in Portland, Oregon.
We are committed to excellence in our people, products, performance, and profits. We believe our team members are the foundation of our Company's success, and we are committed to continuous improvement and learning, exceptional quality, connecting with our customer, and good relationships with our team members.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a self-motivated and collaborative Sales Operations team supporting an international Forestry, Lawn, and Garden (FLAG) Sales Organization and its customers with a variety of administrative duties to include providing project-related support, customer pricing, and tracking of customer incentive programs. This position acts as a key liaison for multiple departments.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Support a global Sales team, focusing on customer incentive programs, pricing, and sales analysis.
- Manage specific projects from start to finish representing the interests of the Sales team
- Provide administrative support for the Sales team and its customers, including taking and distributing meeting notes, etc.
- Point of contact and administrator of sales communications to internal sales force and customers regarding programs, pricing, and special announcements
- Maintenance of distributor contracts, as well as dealer and distributor lists and maps
- Coordinate customer and sales team events including tours, visits, incentive trips and yearly sales meetings
- Provide domestic and international travel related support, including flight and hotel reservations, and coordination of international travel visas
- Support Operational Excellence initiatives and efforts by suggesting and/or assisting in processes relating to sales operations
- Maintain confidentiality regarding sensitive customer information
- Maintain open communication through conversation and both formal and informal documents
- Associates degree, or 3 years of additional relevant experience in lieu of an Associate’s degree
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Three or more years of relevant experience in an administrative support position, supporting a global sales team
- Strong understanding of sales models including Mass Merchants, OEM, Distributors, and Dealers, with a strong customer focus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite with advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills (including pivot tables) required
- SAP or other Tier 1 ERP experience preferred
- Self-motivated with a high level of accountability, attention to detail and organizational skills
- Must enjoy a combination of project work, administrative, and analytical tasks
- Must be able to consolidate and streamline data from several sources into meaningful reports
- Previous experience coordinating domestic and international travel and travel visas desired
- Able to complete responsibilities in a timely, professional and quality manner
- Solve problems analytically; search out relevant information and gauge its importance when making decisions
- Effective written and oral communication skills; able to express oneself clearly in technical and non-technical terms
- Demonstrated tact, poise, and diplomacy
- Collaborative and effective team player and able to work with teams who are globally dispersed
- Demonstrates ability and willingness to learn; seek out development activities to improve skills and increase knowledge; learn from other team members and own mistakes
- Takes initiative, seek and act on opportunities to improve the organization’s performance
- Ability to translate specific goals into action and follow through to achieve goals
ABOUT BLOUNT INTERNATIONAL, INC:
Blount is a global manufacturer and marketer of replacement parts, equipment, and accessories for consumers and professionals operating primarily in two market segments: Forestry, Lawn, and Garden (“FLAG”); and Farm, Ranch, and Agriculture (“FRAG”). Blount also sells products in the construction markets and is the market leader in manufacturing saw chain and guide bars for chain saws. We also supply original equipment manufacturers (OEM) with cutting attachments.
Blount’s global manufacturing and distribution footprint includes manufacturing, sales, and distribution facilities in the United States, Canada, Japan, Brazil, China, and Europe. Blount offers products under the brand names OREGON®, Carlton®, Woods®, KOX, SpeeCo®, ICS®, and Pentruder. For more information, visit www.blount.com.
Blount will only employ those who are legally authorized to work. Any offer of employment is contingent on the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.